- Bootcamp SE16 is the trading name of Pro Impact Fitness Ltd, registered address 10 West Lane, London, SE16 4NY.
- Bootcamp SE16 provides exercise classes for clients at Stave Hill Ecological Park and Russia Dock Woodlands under licensing laws in conjunction with Southwark Council.
- Bootcamp SE16 provides exercise classes for clients with the aim of helping them progress with their fitness levels whilst having fun.
- Bootcamp SE16 reserves the right to take any recordings of the Client during the activity and the Client accepts that all rights whatsoever arising in the recordings shall by solely owned by Bootcamp SE16. The Client accepts and agrees that any recordings may be used by Bootcamp SE16 at its absolute discretion in any manner including but not limited to its website, promotional material and advertisements.
- All literature and material produced by Bootcamp SE16, including, but not exclusive to; websites, forms, images and graphics are the sole property of Bootcamp SE16 and may not be copied or duplicated for either personal or commercial use. Bootcamp SE16 reserves all copyright which may subsist in the products of, or in connection with, the provision of the all activities, courses or facilities.
- All information and text found online through Bootcamp SE16 is for illustrative or informative purposes. Under no circumstances should any information found on the website be constituted as medical advice. Should you be experiencing problems you must seek medical attention.
- The Client shall not at any time during or after the term use information gained from Bootcamp SE16 for commercial purposes or financial gain, nor divulge personal information of other clients at Bootcamp SE16.
8. Bootcamp SE16 offers the following payment terms for sessions; payment per single session, payment for blocks of 8 sessions (“a block”) and monthly subscriptions (“a subscription”).
8.1The cost of each single session is £8 and is applied to each session that is attended.
8.1.1 Payment for a single session is to be made when the client books the session or prior to the session being undertaken. Single sessions are non refundable.
8.2 Blocks of eight sessions are offered through Bootcamp SE16.
8.2.1 When a block is purchased before attendance, the client has three months to complete the block.
8.2.2 Where attendance is before purchase a block of will expire three months from the date of attendance at the first session.
8.2.3 The cost of a block is payable by cash on attendance, through the go team up booking system or Paypal through the website.
8.2.4 Sessions are charged only when a client attends a class. If a client books a session but does not attend, he or she will not be charged.
8.2.5 A Block of 8, three month, six month and annual subscriptions are non-refundable, but can be gifted to a Third Party, in the event that the Client falls severely ill, or sustains an injury and with prior written consent of Bootcamp SE16 and the Client. The client must notify Bootcamp SE16 in writing, we may ask for a doctors letter.
8.2.6 The Client will be unable to assign or transfer the subscription to a third party without the prior written consent of Bootcamp SE16.
8.2.7 Should the client wish to assign his or her block, the Client must give notice in writing providing the full name and address and contact details of the third party. The third party must enroll and complete the relevant health questionnaires and undertake the any health assessment as required. Bootcamp SE16 shall then advise in writing as to whether it consents to the assignment as soon as reasonably practicable.
8.2.8 Bootcamp SE16 reserves the right to refuse an assignment to a third party at any time without reason. If the Client is required cancel a block due to Bootcamp SE16’s refusal to consent to the assignment to a third party then the cancellation charges shall apply.
8.2.9 In the event that the third party does not complete the sessions within a block within 3 months from the date that the block is gifted, the block will expire
8.3 Monthly subscriptions are offered through Bootcamp SE16 for unlimited sessions per month. The cost of a subscription is £55 and is payable by the go team up booking system.
8.3.1 A subscription will begin from the date of purchase.
8.3.2 Monthly subscriptions continue on a rolling monthly basis. Should the Client wish to cancel the subscription he or she must provide Bootcamp SE16 with 7 days notice in writing of the cancellation. The Client will then be required to cancel their Paypal subscription.
8.3.3 Monthly subscriptions cannot be paused or suspended for any given time, unless the third party sustains an injury or has a medical condition that requires them to stop, a doctors letter may be required should the member need to pause their subscription. The third party must request this in writing and must provide an intended date to resume the subscription. Should that date surpass a period of 3 months we cannot suspend that subscription.
8.4 When a Client signs up to Bootcamp SE16 and commences paying for sessions in any of the forms mentioned above he or she automatically agrees to the terms and conditions set out herein.
9. In order to place a booking the Client is not required to commit to attending a session and will not be charged for any non-attendance. Bootcamp SE16 requests as a matter of courtesy that each client book and/or cancel via the website and booking system.
Health & Safety
10. Before attending the initial session with Bootcamp SE16 it is a requirement that the Client register and fill out the supplied health questionnaire. All injuries, medical conditions or pregnancies, past and present, must be disclosed in these forms.
10.1 A failure to complete these forms will result in the Client being refused permission to participate in any of the activities of Bootcamp SE 16 until such time as the forms are completed and a health assessment is carried out.
10.2 If the client responds in the affirmative to two or more questions within the supplied health questionnaire the Client will not be permitted to attend sessions at Bootcamp SE16, until such time as the Client is contacted by a representative from Bootcamp SE16 who will then carry out a formal assessment and determine whether a GP’s letter is required prior to exercise.
10.2.1 In the event that a letter from the Client’s GP is required prior to exercise, the Client will not be permitted to engage in the activities of Bootcamp SE16 until such time as the letter is provided to the required representative and consent given by Bootcamp SE16.
10.3 It is the Client’s responsibility to inform Bootcamp SE16 in writing of any health issues, injuries or pregnancy that may render the Client unsuitable for or unable to participate in one or more of the activities carried out by Bootcamp SE16. .
10.3.1 Upon participating in a session it is the Client’s responsibility to fully disclose to his or her trainer any health issues or medications that are relevant to participation in a strenuous exercise program. The Client must inform the trainer if there are activities with which the Client does not feel comfortable, to cease exercise and report promptly any unusual feelings (e.g. chest discomfort, nausea, difficulty breathing, apparent injury, etc.) to the trainer and to clear the Client’s participation in any exercise program with a physician.
10.3.2 Whilst authorised representatives of Bootcamp SE16 will endeavour to the best of their abilities to determine safe and alternative exercises based on the health, fitness and ability of its clients, if Bootcamp SE16 believes a Client’s health or safety is at risk, or that a Client has failed to disclose any relevant health information in accordance with these conditions, Bootcamp SE16 may at its absolute discretion withdraw the Client from any or all of its activities.
10.3.2 In the event that a Client provides false or misleading information about any pre-existing health conditions or injuries and knowingly compromises his or her own health and safety and/or places Bootcamp SE16 and/or the Client at risk, that Client shall be indefinitely suspended from Bootcamp SE16 and any sessions, blocks or subscriptions shall be non-refundable.
Liability and Waiver
11. The Client understands that attending any activity or service provided by Bootcamp SE16 involves some level of risk. These risks include but are not limited to physical injury or even death. By attending any activity or service provided by Pro Impact Fitness Ltd the Client agrees to assume these risks and agrees to release and discharge Bootcamp SE16 and owners and employees from any and all claims for liability.
11.1 Bootcamp SE16 holds no liability whatsoever for any injuries past or present. When attending sessions the client accepts and acknowledges that no exercise program is without inherent risks and that, regardless of the care taken by the physical trainer, he or she cannot guarantee the client’s personal safety.
11.2 The Client agrees to and shall abide by any rules or instruction laid down by Bootcamp SE16 in regards to safety or proper practice.
11.2.1 In the event that a Client is found to not to be following the rules or instructions provided by Bootcamp SE16 and/or its authorised representatives he or she shall be given a verbal warning.
11.2.2 If, despite being given a verbal warning the Client continues to disobey the rules and or instructions provided by Bootcamp SE16 and/or its authorised representatives, the Client shall be provided with a further final written warning.
11.2.3 If, despite the written warning, the Client continues to fail to adhere to and abide by the instructions given by Bootcamp SE16 or its authorised representatives the Client will be suspended from Bootcamp SE16 without further notice and will not be permitted to participate in any and all of the activities of Bootcamp SE16 until such time as written consent is provided to the Client by Bootcamp SE16
12. If children or babies are bought to a session, it is the parent’s responsibility to ensure that each child is kept in the buggy at all times. Children are strictly prohibited from being near any equipment.
12.1 Under no circumstances whatsoever, should any child or children be allowed to walk around the equipment or attempt to pick the equipment.
12.2 By bringing your child along you agree and understand this term. Pro Impact Fitness Ltd trading as Bootcamp SE16, holds no liability for children or babies let out of their prams by parents.
13. The client must refrain from any illegal act or any conduct, which may may offend or cause danger or damage to any person or property. If Bootcamp SE16 or any of its consultants or trainers, become aware of any such action then Bootcamp SE16 or any of its trainers, may at their absolute discretion have the Client immediately extracted from the facility without refund. Bootcamp SE16 will have no liability to the Client in such circumstances.
13.1 The Client shall not at any time during or after the term use information gained from Bootcamp SE16 for commercial purposes or financial gain, nor divulge personal information of other clients at Bootcamp SE16.
Laws and Effect
14. A person who is not a party to this agreement has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms of this agreement.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and the parties shall submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.