Below are the most common signs of stress or burnout:
- A lack of energy or low energy
- Frequent headaches
- An upset stomach, including diarrhoea, constipation and/or nausea
- Aches, pains, and tense muscles
- Chest pain and rapid heartbeat
- Insomnia or trouble sleeping
- Frequent colds and infections
- Procrastinating and taking longer to get things done.
- Feeling overwhelmed.
Prevention is always better than cure, so where you can learn to read the signs of stress, this will help you to stop burn out from happening.
Micro Stress can build up in the day time and lead to you hitting your ceiling for stress, which can to lead to breaking point and frustration.
In our every day busy lives it’s hard to stop and observe the little things that stress us out, so it’s good to practise mindfulness when it comes to stress triggers and learn to recognise what those stress tiggers are.