1. Bootcamp SE16 is the trading name of Pro Impact Fitness Ltd, registered address 86 Oakdene Rd, Orpington, Kent, BR5 2AW.
2. Bootcamp SE16 provides outdoor exercise classes for clients at Stave Hill Ecological Park and Russia Dock Woodlands under licensing laws in conjunction with Southwark Council.
3. Bootcamp SE16 provides online training sessions via the Zoom Platform.
4. Bootcamp SE16 provides mobile Personal Training Services on a one to one, two to one, or small group basis with the aim of helping clients with their fitness goals.
5. Bootcamp SE16 provides specialised courses for a quantity of time targeted around a population or a theme.
6. Bootcamp SE16 provides exercise classes for clients with the aim of helping them progress with their fitness and weight loss goals whilst having fun.
7. Bootcamp SE16 reserves the right to take any recordings or photos of the Client during the activity and the Client accepts that all rights whatsoever arising in the recordings and photos shall by solely owned by Bootcamp SE16. The Client accepts and agrees that any recordings and photos may be used by Bootcamp SE16 at its absolute discretion in any manner including but not limited to its website, promotional material and advertisements. Should the client want to opt out of this agreement, they must verbally or in writing communicate their preference.
8. All literature and material produced by Bootcamp SE16, including, but not exclusive to; websites, forms, images and graphics are the sole property of Bootcamp SE16 and may not be copied or duplicated for either personal or commercial use. Bootcamp SE16 reserves all copyright which may subsist in the products of, or in connection with, the provision of the all activities, courses or facilities.
9. All information and text found online through Bootcamp SE16 is for illustrative or informative purposes. Under no circumstances should any information found on the website be constituted as medical advice. Should you be experiencing problems you must seek medical attention.
10. The Client shall not at any time during or after the term use information gained from Bootcamp SE16 for commercial purposes or financial gain, nor divulge personal information of other clients at Bootcamp SE16.
11. Bootcamp SE16 offers the following payment terms for sessions; monthly subscriptions (“a subscription”) courses & programs (“a course of sessions over a set period of time”) personal training (“blocks of sessions & monthly subscriptions”).
Payment Terms For Bootcamp Memberships Outdoors and Online
11.1 Trials are offered through Bootcamp SE16 through our booking, payment and customer management system. The cost of a trial is payable by the go team up booking system and once purchased, is non refundable.
11.2 Monthly memberships are offered through Bootcamp SE16 in the form of subscriptions that are chargeable monthly through our booking, payment and customer management system. The cost of a subscription is payable through the go team up booking system and once purchased, is non refundable.
11.2.1 A monthly bootcamp subscription will begin from an agreed date and will not have an expiry date set unless agreed upon at point of sale and be set in the Team up booking system.
11.2.2 Monthly bootcamp subscriptions continue on a rolling monthly basis. Should the Client wish to cancel the subscription he or she must cancel their subscription by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The notice term is one payments notice. By missing the cancellation deadline of 30 days prior to the next payment date, the subscription will be billed for the following month.
11.2.3. Monthly subscriptions can ONLY be paused or suspended, should the client sustain an injury that will prevent them from exercising for longer than two weeks, or for the end of a pregnancy; we may need a letter from your GP or physio to confirm your injury and or to confirm you are able to continue upon restarting. A pause can only be applied for 4 months maximum.
11.2.4. Memberships can be Upgraded or Downgraded; to request this email email@example.com. Downgrades will require a 30 day notice period due to bill scheduling in the system.
11. 2.5 Monthly subscriptions that are limited to a set amount of classes per week, will provide a class allowance per week and these sessions should be used weekly. However we do allow catch up sessions, when sessions are missed for genuine reasons such as: illness, work, holiday. Please be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org to request these, they will not be automatically applied to an account.
11.3. Bootcamp SE16 reserves the right to cancel any sessions due to adverse weather conditions, last minute trainer cancellations, or any local events that restrict access to our training ground. All members who are booked into cancelled sessions will be informed at the earliest convenience.
11.4. When a Client signs up to Bootcamp SE16 and commences paying for sessions in any of the forms mentioned above he or she automatically agrees to the terms and conditions set out herein.
Payment Terms For Courses & Programs
11.5. A course/program of sessions are purchased through go team up and are for a consecutive amount of sessions ran weekly for a set period.
11.5.1. Courses/program are non-refundable once purchased. In the event that the third party does not complete the sessions, no refund will be given.
11.5.2. Should any part of a course/program not be attended by the client, the client will lose that time and will not be able to make up for this lost time on a later course. We cannot guarantee further spaces.
11.6. When a client purchases a course/program, they purchase all sessions as part of that course/program and agrees to attend all sessions. Sessions cannot be purchased individually and discounts will not apply for any sessions that cannot be attended.
11.7. When a client signs up to courses/programs through Bootcamp SE16 and commences paying for sessions in any of the forms mentioned above he or she automatically agrees to the terms and conditions set out herein.
Payment Terms for Personal Training
11.8. Bootcamp SE16 offers the following payment terms for all Personal Training sessions labelled as; One to one training (“one to one training”) twin training (“training for two people”) small group training (“small group training”). Personal Training sessions are purchased through our go team up account and are non-refundable.
11.8.1 The cost of each single training session is applied to each session that is attended and purchased as a single.
11.8.2 Payment for a single session is to be made when the client books the session or prior to the session being undertaken. Single sessions are non refundable.
11.8.3 Blocks and twin training sessions are offered through Bootcamp SE16 and are non refundable, a contract must be signed following purchases of any Personal Training blocks.
11.9 When a block of five sessions is purchased, the client has two months to complete the block from date of purchase.
11.10. When a block of ten personal training sessions is purchased, the client has three months to complete the block from the date of purchase.
11.11. All personal training sessions must be completed within their set time frame, unless the client becomes ill or injured. In this case the time frame can be extended if requested in writing. We may need to see a Doctor or Physio letter. A set extension time will be agreed in writing and the clients account will be updated. The client will then need to contact us to commence and book in their sessions before the new expiry date.
11.12 We will make efforts to contact clients in writing and our go team up system will send a reminder email that sessions are about to expire. Should the client not respond to the trainers requests in time to complete their block and not keep in touch within the required time frame, sessions shall expire and no extension will be given.
11.13 Should the trainer become ill, injured or unable to continue to provide sessions, left over sessions will be transferred to another trainer employed by Pro Impact Fitness Ltd to complete.
11.14 All personal training sessions require a 24 hour cancellation period, should the client not cancel in writing to their elected trainer they will lose one session off their block.
11.15 For twin training and small group training sessions the 24 hour cancellation policy applies, should one not attend but the other/s want to go ahead, the session will commence and cancelled client will forfeit a session off their block.
11.16 Monthly subscriptions are offered through Bootcamp SE16 for personal training per month. The cost of a subscription is payable by the go team up booking system and once purchased, is non refundable.
11.16.1 A monthly subscription will begin from the date of purchase and be deemed payable on a monthly basis.
11.16.2 Monthly subscriptions continue on a rolling on an agreed date. Should the Client wish to cancel the subscription he or she must provide one payments notice and email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel their subscription 30 days prior to their next payment date. Should they fail to cancel the subscription 30 days prior to the next payment date, their subscription will be charged for the following month.
11.16.3 Monthly subscriptions can ONLY be paused or suspended, should the client sustain an injury that will prevent them from exercising for longer than two weeks, or for the end of a pregnancy; we may need a letter from your GP or physio to confirm your injury and or to confirm you are able to continue upon restarting. A pause can only be applied for 4 months maximum.
11.17. When a Client signs up to Personal Training and commences paying for sessions in any of the forms mentioned above he or she automatically agrees to the terms and conditions set out herein.
Sessions & Cancellation Terms
12. Online sessions have a 4 hour cancellation policy, if a client is a no show or cancels with less than 4 hours notice the session will be taken off their weekly allowance.
12.1 Outdoor sessions have a 12 hour cancellation policy, if a client is a no show or cancels with less than 12 hours notice the session will be taken off their weekly allowance.
12.2 Personal Training sessions have a 24 hour cancellation policy, if a client is a no show or cancels with less than 24 hours notice the session will be taken off their block allowance.
12.3 When a waitlist is activated due to a class being full, if a space does not become available and a client is on a waitlist and cannot attend this session, a session will not be taken from their allowance.
12.3.1 We strive to always make spaces for all members to attend, but cannot always guarantee a space in every session, some sessions are naturally more popular than others. If we see waitlists for sessions we will strive to add additional sessions on our timetable where we can.
Health & Safety
13. Before attending the any initial sessions with Bootcamp SE16 it is a requirement that the Client register and fill out the supplied health questionnaire and complete their account through the Team up booking system. All injuries, medical conditions or pregnancies, past and present, must be disclosed in these forms.
13.1 A failure to complete these forms will result in the Client being refused permission to participate in any of the activities of Bootcamp SE 16 until such time as the forms are completed and a health assessment is carried out.
13.1.2 If the client responds in the affirmative to two or more questions within the supplied health questionnaire the Client may not be permitted to attend sessions at Bootcamp SE16, until such time as the Client is contacted by a representative from Bootcamp SE16 who will then carry out a formal assessment and determine whether a GP’s letter is required prior to exercise.
13.1.3 In the event that a letter from the Client’s GP is required prior to exercise, the Client may not be permitted to engage in the activities of Bootcamp SE16 until such time as the letter is provided to the required representative and consent given by Bootcamp SE16.
13.2 It is the Client’s responsibility to inform Bootcamp SE16 in writing of any health issues, injuries or pregnancy that arise during their membership that may render the Client unsuitable for or unable to participate in one or more of the activities carried out by Bootcamp SE16.
13.3 Should a member become pregnant during the time they train with Pro Impact Fitness Ltd in any capacity they need to inform us immediately in writing to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
13.4 Upon participating in a session it is the Client’s responsibility to fully disclose to his or her trainer any health issues or medications that are relevant to participation in a strenuous exercise program. The Client must inform the trainer if there are activities with which the Client does not feel comfortable, to cease exercise and report promptly any unusual feelings (e.g. chest discomfort, nausea, difficulty breathing, apparent injury, etc.) to the trainer and to clear the Client’s participation in any exercise program with a physician.
13.5 Whilst authorised representatives of Bootcamp SE16 will endeavour to the best of their abilities to determine safe and alternative exercises based on the health, fitness and ability of its clients, if Bootcamp SE16 believes a Client’s health or safety is at risk, or that a Client has failed to disclose any relevant health information in accordance with these conditions, Bootcamp SE16 may at its absolute discretion withdraw the Client from any or all of its activities.
13.6 In the event that a Client provides false or misleading information about any pre-existing health conditions or injuries and knowingly compromises his or her own health and safety and/or places Bootcamp SE16 and/or the Client at risk, that Client shall be indefinitely suspended from Bootcamp SE16 and any sessions, subscriptions or courses shall be non-refundable.
13.7 In the event that a Client displays antisocial behaviour in any sessions or towards any trainers or other members that Client shall be indefinitely suspended from Bootcamp SE16 and any sessions, subscriptions or courses shall be non-refundable.
Liability and Waiver
14. The Client understands that attending any activity or service provided by Bootcamp SE16 involves some level of risk. These risks include but are not limited to physical injury or even death. By attending any activity or service provided by Pro Impact Fitness Ltd the Client agrees to assume these risks and agrees to release and discharge Bootcamp SE16 and owners and employees from any and all claims for liability.
14.1 Bootcamp SE16 holds no liability whatsoever for any injuries past or present. When attending sessions the client accepts and acknowledges that no exercise program is without inherent risks and that, regardless of the care taken by the physical trainer, he or she cannot guarantee the client’s personal safety.
14.2 The Client agrees to and shall abide by any rules or instruction laid down by Bootcamp SE16 in regards to safety or proper practice.
14.2.1 In the event that a Client is found to not to be following the rules or instructions provided by Bootcamp SE16 and/or its authorised representatives he or she shall be given a verbal warning.
14.2.2 If, despite being given a verbal warning the Client continues to disobey the rules and or instructions provided by Bootcamp SE16 and/or its authorised representatives, the Client shall be provided with a further final written warning.
14.2.3 If, despite the written warning, the Client continues to fail to adhere to and abide by the instructions given by Bootcamp SE16 or its authorised representatives the Client will be suspended from Bootcamp SE16 without further notice and will not be permitted to participate in any and all of the activities of Bootcamp SE16 until such time as written consent is provided to the Client by Bootcamp SE16
15. If you are experiencing symptoms please do listen to government advice, stay home and self isolate for the required amount of time.
15.1 Please note when training outside we will be keeping a minimum of 2 meters apart in all sessions, your trainer will give you a designated space, please stick to this and be mindful of others including the public.
15.2 It is essential to wear fully fingered gloves to all outdoor sessions and we recommend clients use the hand sanitiser on offer or bring your own if preferred. If you forget gloves we may not be able to offer you equipment but you may still join.
15.3 Please ensure if using equipment in class that you keep it as your own equipment throughout the class and do not share.
15. 4 Please ensure you spray and wipe down your equipment before it is stored in our container.
15.5 If you need to cough or sneeze please do so away from others.
16. When completing zoom sessions indoors we recommend you have an area cleared for your workout to ensure you have enough space and reduce the risk of accidents or breakages.
16.1 We recommend protective footwear be worn for more vigorous sessions, unless the booking system states they are a mat based session. Wearing protective footwear will reduce risk of injury.
16.2 It is recommended you use the right type of equipment for online sessions such as a mat and dumbbells or a kettle bell, however body weight is fine should you not be able to source equipment immediately.
16.3 It is recommended you download zoom prior to the start of your trial or class and test that your technology works, once a trainer has started a session it will be difficult for them to support you. If in doubt with your set up please do contact the customer service team.
17. At this present time children cannot be bought along to any outdoor sessions in accordance to gov guidelines, as soon as this changes we will update these terms and conditions.
17.1 By allowing your child to join in with online sessions you agree and understand this term. Pro Impact Fitness Ltd trading as Bootcamp SE16, holds no liability for children or babies joining in with parents in sessions. If Bootcamp SE16 holds specific sessions for children, their parents will be requested to sign them up and fill out a PARQ and waiver before the child is able to attend.
18. The client must refrain from any illegal act or any conduct, which may may offend or cause danger or damage to any person or property. If Bootcamp SE16 or any of its consultants or trainers, become aware of any such action then Bootcamp SE16 or any of its trainers, may at their absolute discretion have the Client immediately extracted from the facility without refund. Bootcamp SE16 will have no liability to the Client in such circumstances.
18.1 The Client shall not at any time during or after the term use information gained from Bootcamp SE16 for commercial purposes or financial gain, nor divulge personal information of other clients at Bootcamp SE16.
Laws and Effect
19. A person who is not a party to this agreement has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms of this agreement.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and the parties shall submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.